Resources

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

Pay it Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you (anything) and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011
.

This message has been shared among several of my friends on facebook, but I wanted to share it with you – my friends here on my blog. So, here goes. Just remember – you must make an appropriate comment on my BLOG in order to be a part of this project.

Oh – btw – I won’t hold you to the rest of the request – the part that says “They must in turn post this and send something they made to the first 5 people who comment on their status.” That is your choice – I’m just going to take a leap of faith and pay it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment