Resources

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Back!

After taking a much needed sabbatical to rest my heart, mind and soul, I'm back. You may see some changes to my blog if you have been following me in the past, please feel free to tell me what you think. If you are just joining us, please feel free to look over the entries from the past and share your thoughts and comments. Whoever you are - thanks for stopping by and a great big, genuine "Hello!" from me to you.

These past few months have been ... interesting. :) I didn't realize how much emotional "stuff" I was carrying around until I found myself in a place where I could not think past the same day or maybe the next day. But those are stories for another time. For now, I am looking at new beginnings and a hope-filled future. Want to go for a walk with me?

"Believe me, they will listen to you. Then you and the leaders of Israel will go to the king of Egypt and say to him: 'God, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the wilderness where we will worship God—our God.'" - Exodus 3:18 (MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment