Resources

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge

Do you enjoy getting Christmas cards? I sure do! Every year I mail out close to 120 cards. These do not go out to the same people every year because some folks have been in our lives for a moment, others for a lifetime.

I do sign every one by hand and try to write a brief personal note inside each one. And yes, it takes up quite a bit of time but I think it is worth every moment I spend doing it!

I also enjoy getting Christmas cards - including the ones with the "Dear Everybody" letters tucked inside of them. It is the one time of year that I spend reconnecting with old friends, remembering friends or family that have passed on, and rejoicing in new friendships.

So, here is my challenge for you - pick 10 or 20 or 50! people that you don't normally send Christmas cards to and sign your name, write a brief note, and share the message of Christmas with them. Then, let us know by posting on the wall how you did ~ how you felt ~ and how folks responded to your efforts.

Better get going - there is no time like the present to pass on some Christmas cheer!
Blessings,
Pat

PS - If you need someone to start with - post a comment and I'll pass mine on to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment